Defining a concept is the most esoteric part of forming the business lifecycle. The birth of a concept can come from any point along a spectrum which encompasses a ‘eureka’ moment at one end to the result of extensive data analysis at the other.
From wherever the birth, the idea needs to be shaped and formed into a recognizable concept that can be agreed upon, in essence, in sufficient form to test its feasibility as a business.
Potential is able to help and guide you through this often difficult process to produce a clear and concise Concept Plan which will most likely contain:
- Outline business description
- Outline business financial model
- Outline sources of funding
- Outline potential business locations and/or markets
- Outline concept drawings
- Outline brand description
- Outline business lifecycle plan
Whatever our involvement, Potential will work with you to clearly define our deliverables at every stage of concept planning.